12.24.2012

New YouTube Video | DIY Ombre Braids

Hey y'all!

I have made another YouTube video for my channel, NaturalistaNeff. This one is on how to create an ombre look with box braids. I used Jerome Russell Temporary Hair Color Spray in Honey Blonde and I love the results! It's a very subtle imitation of a dip dye ombre. It's super easy, cheap, and non-permanent! Check out my video below for a talk through of how to achieve this look with your box braids or other styles you don't want to permanently dye! Thanks for reading/watching.

XOXO,
Simone


No comments:

Post a Comment

- Thank you for stopping by and taking the time out to read my blog!
- Feedback & suggestions are also much appreciated
- Also remember that, you don't have to have BLOGGER account to comment!

xoxo,
The Naturalista