2.14.2013

OOTD: Boyfriend Edition (A Valentine's Day Special)

For some, it may be the most dreaded day of the year. But for all those love appreiators, Happy Valentine's Day! Yesterday, I thought my man looked so good with his great sense of clothing choice and swag radiating from within lol. So, I asked him if I could do an "Outfit of the Day" video post on him. He's been dying to get his big break on my YouTube channel (really, but not really) so it was a win-win situation for both of us. What better way to show my sweetie some appreciation on Valentine's Day than to feature him! Lol. Check out the video below.


Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! Spend it with those you love most.

XOXO,
Simone

1 comment:

- Thank you for stopping by and taking the time out to read my blog!
- Feedback & suggestions are also much appreciated
- Also remember that, you don't have to have BLOGGER account to comment!

xoxo,
The Naturalista