9.18.2012

Naturalista Elle Varner - I Don't Care Video


So my main girl Elle Varner came out with her new video, called "I Don't Care" & of course it had to feature some of my favorite things: Natural Hair & Interracial Couples! It seems as if the theme is black women (who also happen to have natural hair in the video) wanting to be with these men of their opposite race and not worrying about what the public thinks about it. Being a product of such, you know I'm ALL FOR IT! This video is beautiful, Ell Varner is beautiful, it's definitely a must watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Thank you for stopping by and taking the time out to read my blog!
- Feedback & suggestions are also much appreciated
- Also remember that, you don't have to have BLOGGER account to comment!

xoxo,
The Naturalista