10.28.2012

Quick Update: Halloween & New Products

Hey everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I have a few updates to add to the blog. First & foremost I've indulged in some new hair products! My mother surprised me & bought me the whole WEN collection (which I'm in love with). The other day I bought myself a few other things: Cantu's Daily Oil Moisturizer, Hair Mayonnaise, & Tresemme Naturals Conditioner.



All the products are equally great. I would most definitely recommend these products to anyone with kinky/coily/curly hair. They smell great and leave your hair soft, cleansed, and manageable. Lastly, they are affordable!

On the other hand, it was Halloween Weekend! My boyfriend & I dressed up as Wonder Woman & Super Man this year. To complete the costume's look I threw on my old lace front wig from the summer. Of course, this made me miss having long hair!!! I personally think I look better with long hair than short hair. Long hair is something I've always longed for. Oh well, my goal is to fertilize this hair & get this afro growing!


Here's a throwback song dedicated to my Halloween theme hehe :)


Thanks for reading, please be safe this week during these Hurricane Sandy warnings. XOXO Simone

4 comments:

  1. Both of you Look Great, Lovely Costumes

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your costumes! Matching (well kind of)... how adorable is that! lol (: When the fro gets to growing & gets luscious you won't even care about long hanging hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use the same hair products ;0) And I love your costume every year I saw I'm going to be Wonder Woman and it never happens, this year I was a sailor!

    ReplyDelete

- Thank you for stopping by and taking the time out to read my blog!
- Feedback & suggestions are also much appreciated
- Also remember that, you don't have to have BLOGGER account to comment!

xoxo,
The Naturalista